BBA Global Business & Management
The BBA Global Business & Management degree is a four-year, full time residential programme designed in accordance with the NEP 2020. It focuses on business research and prepares graduates for the industry's competitive and complex challenges. This comprehensive programme includes classes in marketing, finance, human resource management, basic mathematics and statistics, business communication, business analytics, advanced excel, economics, entrepreneurship, and research methodology, among other subjects.
The curriculum is designed with an ever-changing global market in mind, and it produces professionals who can effectively identify, solve, control, prevent, and correct a variety of issues in Indian and international businesses.
BBA in Global Business & Management Admissions 2023 in Pune:
Admissions for the BBA Global Business & Management program are now open. This highly sought-after program offers students the opportunity to gain a global perspective and develop key skills for success in the international business arena. With a focus on topics such as international marketing, cross-cultural management, and global supply chain, students are equipped with the knowledge and expertise needed to thrive in today's interconnected world. Don't miss your chance to join this top-ranked program and embark on a rewarding career in global business and management. Apply now and take the first step towards a future filled with exciting opportunities.
|Course Name||Duration||Location||Last Date to Apply|
|BBA in Global Business & Management||4 Years||Pune||9th June|
BBA Global Business & Management
Rs. 4,00,000 Per YearApply Online Now
INR 11.17 LPA
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship(100%)||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects
The selection process for the programmes is based on MIT-WPU CET Entrance Exam 2023 & Personal Interview (PI) score:
Step 1) MIT-WPU CET General 2023 - Online proctored entrance exam and
Step 2) Personal Interview
*Note: MIT-WPU retains the right to make changes to any published schedule.
- Case-based learning approach
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Business simulation course in collaboration with Capstone or marketplace, USA
- Mandatory summer internship of 4-6 weeks
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent corporate leaders
- Strong Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Special classes for CAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/CET preparation
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
100% placement assistance