B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security and Forensics)
Cybersecurity is critical in protecting important data from theft and damage across multiple sectors, including corporate, healthcare, e-commerce, education, research, and government organizations. Cybersecurity professionals work to protect business data, customer data, and other sensitive proprietary data from the alarming rise in cyber-attacks around the world. Because of its critical role in defending against a wide range of threats, cybersecurity is now one of the most valuable assets for any organization.
This sustains an ever-increasing industry demand for skilled Computer Engineers capable of dealing with real-world problems arising in the domains of Cybersecurity, including physical, information, cognitive, and social. The B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security and Forensics) course is a specialized course that aims to instill core knowledge of Cybersecurity and prepare students to enter the workforce.Major Tracks
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||97 & Above||98 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||96 & Above||97 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||95 & Above||96 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2023 / MHTCET 2023 / PERA 2023 / MHTCET-B* 2023
Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in PCM/PCB* or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Biotechnology* or Biology*/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination,
50% aggregate score in Class 12th/HSC. [*Applicable only for Bio engineering program] (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University (without backlog).
Direct Second Year
Passed Diploma Course in the academic year 2022-23, 2021-22, & 2020-21 in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All-India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
B.Tech (Direct Lateral Entry in Second Year) in Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security and Forensics)- After 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering
MIT-WPU offers several three-year direct entry courses. These courses provide direct admission to the second year of engineering. Direct entry courses are available to students who have completed a three-year diploma after the tenth standard from any All-India Council for Technical Education OR Central OR State Government approved Institution OR equivalent.
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- National and international immersion programmes
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
100% placement assistance