The BA English programme at MIT-WPU is designed to give students a thorough understanding of the English language and literature. The programme covers the study of the language, its linguistics, critical theory, and various genres, styles, and forms of literature. It also includes industry and academia-oriented courses and training, such as Media and Communication skills, Digital Literacy, Academic Writing, and Research Methodology, that gives students an advantage in their careers and open up a wide range of job opportunities. Through this programme, students develop sensitivity, creativity, and an aesthetic perspective, applied in a variety of fields. By providing a strong foundation in English language and literature, the programme prepares students for successful careers in a range of industries.
|Scholarship Name||Xth Score||XII Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||90 & Above||83 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||88 & Above||81 & Above|
Note: Student will have to qualify both the criteria i.e. Xth Aggregate Score and XIIth Aggregate Score for availing the scholarship
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
- Curriculum is regularly updated to reflect current industry trends and needs
- Highly qualified faculty from prestigious universities with teaching and research experience from both Indian and international institutions
- Guest lectures from eminent industry experts are part of the Samvaad Series.
- Certifications with added value
- Biography studies and film and documentary appreciation classes
- Capstone and research projects in students' fields of study
- Pedagogy of experiential learning
- Yoga, Meditation, and the Peace Programme provide spiritual and holistic education.
- 100% internship and placement assistance through the Mentor-Mentee System
- National, rural, and international immersion programmes provide opportunities for field-based learning.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students with internships and placements
100% placement assistance