The MA (English) programme at MIT-WPU is designed for students who want to strengthen and advance their knowledge of English language and literature, linguistics, popular literature, and various genres such as poetry, drama, novels, and short stories. The programme also provides a comprehensive understanding of fields like Literary Criticism, Cultural Studies, and Indian writing in English, which are essential for cracking competitive exams like NET and SET. Through this programme, students can also pursue careers in the creative industry for a variety of content roles. The programme aims to give students a deep understanding of English language and literature, as well as the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a range of careers in this field.
Rs. 75,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||Graduation Marks||XII SCORE|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||90 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||86 & Above||81 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||84 & Above||79 & Above|
Minimum 55% aggregate score in 3/4-year Graduation in any stream from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Curriculum is regularly updated to reflect current industry trends and needs
- Highly qualified faculty from prestigious universities with teaching and research experience from both Indian and international institutions
- Guest lectures from eminent industry experts are part of the Samvaad Series.
- Certifications with added value
- Biography studies and film and documentary appreciation classes
- Capstone and research projects in students' fields of study
- Pedagogy of experiential learning
- Yoga, Meditation, and the Peace Programme provide spiritual and holistic education.
- 100% internship and placement assistance through the Mentor-Mentee System
- National, rural, and international immersion programmes provide opportunities for field-based learning.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students with internships and placements
100% placement assistance