Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Science is a full-time undergraduate computer application programme that trains students in fundamental programming languages (C and Java), databases, networking, and data structures, as well as current technologies like Python, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Android, and AngularJS. The programme prepares students to design, develop, and implement computer applications to meet a wide range of industry needs as well as to solve complex problems in the field.
The programme also includes electives such as Data Mining, Automation Testing, and Database Administration, as well as skill-based courses such as Recent Trends in IT, Business Communications, Research Methodology, and Research Paper Writing, allowing for a smooth transition from college to the workplace.
Rs. 1,65,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||90 & Above|
"Minimum 55% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination in science stream with English subject (minimum 50% aggregate score in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 55% aggregate score in any 3-year Engineering Diploma from any Govt approved Institution"
- Credit system with multiple options
- MIT-WPU scholarship for deserving students
- Academic MoUs with MNCs in India and around the world
- Yoga and peace studies for students' holistic development
- Curriculum created by industry experts that is industry-focused
- Strong global alumni network for networking and job opportunities
- Faculty with extensive industry, academic, and research experience
- Exposure to industry with industry Internship with a reputable MNC in or near Pune
- Placement assistance in firms such as Deloitte Consulting, Cognizant, Infosys, L & T InfoTech, and others.
- International, national, and rural immersion programmes are available to help students develop their personalities
- Academic collaborations with world-renowned universities for student and faculty exchange programmes, as well as collaborative research projects
- Industry visits to companies such as Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO, and others provide students with hands-on experience.
100% placement assistance