The LLM programme at the School of Law aims to develop strong legal research skills among the students and the ability to apply key concepts of substantive and procedural law to specific situations. Through a thorough study of society, laws, and judicial procedures, students learn to analyze and solve legal problems through logical reasoning. The programme also teaches the theories and practices of legislative enactment and interpretation, and trains students to apply these skills in simulated court sessions. Students have the option to specialize in one of four areas: constitutional law, criminal law, international law, or business law.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score||MH CET / CLAT / LSAT Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||93 & Above||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
3/4-Year Graduation or above in the stream of law or social science with minimum 50% aggregate score (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Advisory board made up of high court judges, senior advocates in the Supreme Court, and in-house counsels for business corporations Court, and In-house counsels of business corporations
- A dedicated library of School of Law, in addition to the main university library
- The university offers International, National and Rural immersion programmes for sensitising the students to ground level problems and learn complex problem solving
- courses are taught by law experts, practicing lawyers, international faculty, and guest lecturers, and have been approved by the Bar Council of India and the University Grants Commission
- Collaboration with LSAT India and LSAC Global Law Alliance India
- A dedicated Employability, Placement, and Career Advancement Cell to help students develop a high employability index (HEI).
- The curriculum is contemporary and emphasizes hands-on experience
- Vidhi Saamvad Series - regular lecture series on poignant topics
- Dedicated center for training in Corporate and Business Laws
- Literary and Debate Committee to develop elocution and oratory skills
- Moot court session, MUN, and Parliamentary debates for hands-on experience