BA Liberal Arts
The BA in Liberal Arts at MIT-WPU is a three-year programme that offers a unique blend of subjects from various fields, including Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Media, Law, Management, Language, Computer Science, Music Therapy, Photography, and more. The programme's multidisciplinary approach includes over 200 subjects as part of core, co-curricular, general, and cluster electives, helping students acquire a wide range of skill sets and develop excellent problem-solving and communication skills. The programme is divided into eight semesters over three years and prepares students for successful careers in a variety of existing and emerging sectors. By offering a diverse range of subjects and a flexible curriculum, the BA in Liberal Arts at MIT-WPU helps students to pursue their passion and develop the skills needed to succeed in today's dynamic industry.
|Scholarship Name||Xth Score||XII Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||90 & Above||83 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||88 & Above||81 & Above|
Note: Student will have to qualify both the criteria i.e. Xth Aggregate Score and XIIth Aggregate Score for availing the scholarship*Terms & Conditions apply:
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
The selection is based on a Psychometric Test, SOP (Statement of Purpose) and Group Discussion.
- Curriculum is regularly updated to reflect current industry trends and needs
- Highly qualified faculty from prestigious universities with teaching and research experience from both Indian and international institutions
- Guest lectures from eminent industry experts are part of the Samvaad Series.
- Certifications with added value
- Biography studies and film and documentary appreciation classes
- Capstone and research projects in students' fields of study
- Pedagogy of experiential learning
- Yoga, Meditation, and the Peace Programme provide spiritual and holistic education.
- 100% internship and placement assistance through the Mentor-Mentee System
- National, rural, and international immersion programmes provide opportunities for field-based learning.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students with internships and placements
- Content Writers
- Research Assistants
- Clinical Psychologists
- Educational Psychologists
- Policy Advisors
- Policy Makers
- Budget Analysts
- Fund Raisers and CSR specialists
- Political Consultants
- Educational Managers
- PR Managers
- Social Media Professionals
- Advertising Professionals
- Art Consultants, Media researcher
100% placement assistance