Integrated B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
The Integrated B. Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) programme provides in-depth knowledge of electronics and communication as well as the AI-ML domain to meet the industry's current and future needs. Students learn to identify, formulate, and design intelligent solutions for fields such as computer vision, robotics, automotive electronics, biomedical signal processing, health care, human-computer interface, and business solutions, among others. Industry experts train students in the use of various tools and technologies for hands-on experience, preparing them to face tomorrow's challenges. Students can work as AI architects, data scientists, business analysts, machine learning engineers, product analysts, and so on.Major Tracks
- Edge Intelligence
- AI in Healthcare
- AI Computing Platform
- Deep Learning Architectures
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score||X Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||92 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||80 & Above||90 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||75 & Above||85 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with compulsory subjects of Science and Mathematics (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Modern facilities are outfitted with the most advanced tools and technologies for research and practical training.
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by industry experts and leaders from multinational corporations
- Industry internships at Tata Motors, JCB, Volkswagen, John Deere, Sandvik Asia, Force Motors, Bharat Forge, Mercedes Benz, PARI, Alpha Laval, L&T, EATON, Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd., HAL Nashik, CUMMINS India Ltd., ARAI Pune, and many more.
- MOOCs and interdisciplinary courses are included in the curriculum to help students improve their competencies. Agreements with multinational corporations such as Tata Technologies, Mercedes-Benz, Blue Star, and others.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students in obtaining placements in MNCs such as Tata Technologies, Mu Sigma, Cognizant, ZS, Infosys, and others.
- National Study Program
- Skill based courses are offered
- Embedded Processor
- Design Engineer
- Robotics and Automation
- Automobile Industries
- Electronics Industries
- Manufacturing and Process Industries
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Defence Sector
- Research Organizations
- Communication Engineer
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Information Systems Manager
- Public Sector Companies
- Data Scientist
100% placement assistance