Students Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
As per the University Grants Commission (Redressal of Grievances of Students) Regulations, 2023, Students Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC) of the University has been constituted. The SRGC aims to look into the grievances as defined in University Grants Commission (Redressal of Grievances of Students) Regulations, 2023 and redress it as per requirement. Students can reach out to SGRC with their grievances through an online grievance form.
|Dr. Bharat Chaudhari
|Dr. Aparna Pathak
|Dr. Anil Hiwale
|Dr. Vinod Jadhav
|Prof. Abhijeet Dhere
|Student as a Special Invitee
|Justice Madhav N. Godbole (Retd.)
PROCEDURE FOR REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCES BY STUDENT GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE AND OMBUDSPERSON:
- On receipt of an online complaint, the institution shall refer the complaint to the appropriate Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee, along with its comments within 15 days of receipt of complaint on the online portal.
- The Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee, as the case may be, shall fix a date for hearing the complaint which shall be communicated to the institution and the aggrieved student.
- An aggrieved student may appear either in person or authorize a representative to present the case.
- Grievances not resolved by the Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee within the time period provided in these regulations may be referred to the Ombudsperson by the university.
- Institutions shall extend co-operation to the Ombudsperson or the Student Grievance Redressal Committee(s), in early redressal of grievances.
- The Ombudsperson shall, after giving reasonable opportunities of being heard to the parties concerned, on the conclusion of proceedings, pass such order, with reasons thereof, as may be deemed fit to redress the grievance and provide such relief as may be appropriate to the aggrieved student
- The institution, as well as the aggrieved student, shall be provided with copies of the order under the signature of the Ombudsperson.
- The institution shall comply with the recommendations of the Ombudsperson.
- The Ombudsperson may recommend appropriate action against the complainant, where a complaint is found to be false or frivolous.
STEPS OF STUDENT GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL PROCESS:
1. Students lodge their complaints : Students are required to fill the Online Student Grievance Form and submit the same. The grievances can also be raised by submitting a hardcopy letter to the Chairperson of the Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)or to the University Authorities or by sending an email to email@example.com along with the details.
2. Verification of the Complaint : On receiving the complaint, the Chairperson of the Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC). will record and verify the complaint.
3. Action Taken : After verification of the complaint, the SGRC acts upon the complaint and takes the measures necessary to resolve the issue.
4. Information to the complainant on the redressal of the Complaint : Once the complaint has been resolved, the student is informed about the outcome, and the complaint is considered closed.
Please fill and submit your grievances through the below link: