BBA International Business
The BBA in International Business at MIT-WPU prepares students to develop a keen eye for changes and developments in the international market. Students learn how to manage global companies and develop growth strategies in response to the changing economy and market needs. With corporations going global at such a rapid pace, graduates in International Business have a lot of opportunities.
They are also prepared to become entrepreneurs in a variety of product and service industries, such as export/import, supply chain management, transportation and distribution, port logistics management, banking and finance, international marketing, patents and designs, and packaging.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects
The selection process for the programme is based on MIT-WPU CET Entrance Exam 2024 & Personal Interaction (PI) score.
- Case-based learning approach
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Business simulation course in collaboration with Capstone or marketplace, USA
- Mandatory summer internship of 4-6 weeks
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent corporate leaders
- Strong Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Special classes for CAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/CET preparation
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
100% placement assistance