The MIT-WPU placement cell works with all divisions across the university. The principal objective is to upskills and add value to our students aid them in making appropriate decisions for their future career aspirations.
The Placement Cell offers complete support to students with respect to engaging with visiting recruiters at every stage of placement process. Preparation for Written Tests, Interviews, Pre-Placement interactions, and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the recruiter organizations.
MIT-WPU placements cell supports students to prepare for their upcoming step into the professional world and helps them get placed in a job profile they aspire for in line with their qualifications and skills.
Median Placement Ratio
Average Placement CTC
Aims & Objectives
- To organize campus interviews for final year students from all over India.
- Train students in Aptitude tests, group discussions, technical interviews through professional trainers
- Conduct career counselling sessions by organising expert sessions with expert industry professionals and influencers
- Maintaining consistent engagements with the industry through Guest Lectures, Conferences, Seminars, etc.
- Provide needed training to students in the area of requisite soft skills
- Work together with the industry for live capstone projects, Research, Workshops and industrial visits.
Competitive Exam Preparation
MIT-WPU continually grooms students to prepare and qualify for all relative competitive exams, the university, however, does not provide any kind of privately endorsed internal or external coaching for these exams.
Domains of Training
MIT-WPU team takes assistance from cross functional academic teams and ties up with external vendors for the same.
Aptitude is the first level of filtration for recruitment at MIT-WPU, for which the training team is adept at.
- GD & Interviews
- Mock Placements
- Verbal Training
- Behavioural Training
Placement Service Highlights
- Need-based and customized to student requirements
- Mock Tests
- Weekend Workshops
- Doubt-Clearing Sessions
- Periodic Evaluation of Programme Effectiveness
- Highly Experienced Team of Trainers
- Periodic Sessions with Visiting Career Experts and Influencers
- Inhouse-faculty mentoring
For central coordination please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org