MFA (Applied Arts)
An MFA or Master of Fine Arts (Applied Arts) With Emphasis on Research programme is designed by academic experts to instill advanced artistic skills in students while also training them in research methodologies, norms, tools, and practices to help them succeed in both industry and academia.
While honing their skills, the programme teaches students how to conceptualize contextual solutions to real-world problems in visual communication and all of its subfields. They are taught to think about the larger contexts and social interpretations of design when bringing any creative idea to life. They learn to instill a collaborative design approach that considers the needs of all stakeholders.
Students learn to investigate and integrate various crafts, knowledge, and arts, as well as to develop a self-directed approach and thinking to the various schools of visual design. They are encouraged to present papers at national and international conferences, as well as to pursue internships and projects with industry professionals. Advertising, Information Design, Branding, Publication and Web, E-Learning, Packaging, Event & Art Direction, UI/UX Designing, Retail Design, Animation, Social Media, and other fields await students.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score||XII SCORE|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||90 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||86 & Above||81 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||84 & Above||79 & Above|
Minimum 50% aggregate score in Fine Arts or allied fields in 4-year graduation from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Industry-relevant curriculum and mentored projects
- Distinguished faculty with industry and academic experience
- Eminent industry professionals will give guest lectures and workshops.
- Instilling design thinking abilities through a problem-solving, interdisciplinary approach
- Yoga, meditation, and the Peace Studies Program promote holistic personality development.
- Visits to industries for hands-on learning and exposure
- Specialization electives such as illustration, typography, photography, user interface and user experience design are available. Additional certifications (MOOC) for skill development are also available.
- Internships are required for six months.
- Immersion programs in rural, national, and international settings
- Complete placement assistance