B.Tech Civil Engineering
The B.Tech Civil Engineering programme at MIT-WPU prepares students to design and develop infrastructure by combining knowledge from mathematics, physics, mechanics, geotechnics, materials science, hydraulics, and statistical analysis. Students are taught how to use engineering and management principles to govern a project in a multidisciplinary environment while keeping environmental, legal, financial, and ethical constraints in mind. Students are taught design thinking in order to develop critical problem-solving skills in the field of civil engineering. Through a variety of hands-on projects, assignments, and internships in industry-related fields such as subsea engineering, structural engineering, and construction management, they learn to apply their knowledge. These projects and internships prepare students to enter the industry ecosystem with confidence.
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||89 & Above||90 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||87 & Above||88 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||86 & Above||87 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2023 / MHTCET 2023 / PERA 2023 / MHTCET-B* 2023
Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in PCM/PCB* or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Biotechnology* or Biology*/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination,
50% aggregate score in Class 12th/HSC. [*Applicable only for Bio engineering program] (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University (without backlog).
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with compulsory subjects of Science and Mathematics (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Direct Second Year
Passed Diploma Course in the academic year 2022-23, 2021-22, & 2020-21 in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All-India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others
- Minor in Computer Engineering for non-Computer Branches for a competitive edge and added expertise
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- National and international immersion programmes
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
100% placement assistance