M.Tech Chemical Engineering
The Master's programme in Chemical Engineering at MIT-WPU is designed to upskill and reskill graduate students from chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, polymer, oil, paint, environmental, applied chemistry, and related fields. The programme aims to give students the knowledge and skills needed to build on their bachelor's degree and study various streams of chemical engineering in depth, preparing them for careers in academia, research, and industry.
This programme offers two specializations: Water and Wastewater Treatment and Energy Engineering with a focus on affordable Green Hydrogen manufacturing. It also provides professional and open electives in areas such as Process Engineering, Process Data Analytics, Biochemical Engineering, Polymer Technology, and Computational Fluid Dynamics. With the establishment of the new "New and Green Hydrogen Energy Centre," M. Tech Chemical learners will have ample opportunities to pursue careers in decarbonisation, EV batteries, biomethane, and green hydrogen generation.
M.Tech Chemical Engineering
Rs. 1,90,000 Per YearApply Online Now
INR 24 LPA
Minimum 50% aggregate score in graduation (4 years) of relevant Engineering Branch from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
GATE Qualified (Obtained a positive score in GATE 2021, 2022, 2023) /MIT-WPU CET/PERA 2023
Sponsored Candidate (Need 2 years of work experience after graduation, in field related to graduation)
- The curriculum is a perfect blend of industry inputs and academia leading to the professional development of students.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent industry experts to keep students abreast with current trends and technology
- State-of-the-art facilities for research & practical training
- Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Guest Faculty of National and International Repute
- MIT-WPU Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- MOU with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Problem-based learning and experiential learning pedagogies to enhance the understanding of students
- Industrial exposure with 6 Months full-time Internship to give hands-on training and exposure to real world application
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities, and get job opportunities by collaborating with world-class employers
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs (including students) as well as experienced startups through funding, mentoring and network connection.
- MOOCs and interdisciplinary courses included in the curriculum to boost core competencies in students
- Strong alumni network across the globe
100% placement assistance