B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
Students in the B.Tech Electronics and Communications Engineering at MIT-WPU, learn about the concepts, technologies, hardware, and software used in the fields of telecommunications, electronics, and energy. Students also learn to tackle challenges in research and development of electronic materials, devices and circuits, microcontrollers and their interfacing devices, communication technologies, and other areas by using cutting-edge tools and software. With the rapid advancement of electronics, communication, and computing over the last three decades, electronics and communication engineers now have opportunities in a variety of fields such as automation, control, core manufacturing, transportation, water, food processing, pharmaceuticals, disaster management, smart cities, and so on.Major Tracks
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||94 & Above||95 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||92 & Above||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||91 & Above||92 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2024 / MHTCET 2024 / PERA 2024 / MHTCET-B* 2024 / NEET* 2024 score. [*Applicable only for Bioengineering programme]
Minimum 50% aggregate score in PCM/PCB* or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Biotechnology* or Biology*/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination AND 50% aggregate score in Class 12th/HSC.
[*Applicable only for Bio engineering program] (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only) OR
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University (without backlog).
The selection process for B.Tech programmes is based on JEE 2024 / MHTCET 2024 / PERA 2024 / MHTCET-B* 2024 / NEET* 2024 score and a Statement of Purpose (500 words) written by the student for those candidates who meet the Eligibility criteria. [*Applicable only for Bioengineering programme]
B.Tech (Direct Lateral Entry in Second Year) in Electronics and Communication Engineering- After 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering
MIT-WPU offers several three-year direct entry courses. These courses provide direct admission to the second year of engineering. Direct entry courses are available to students who have completed a three-year diploma after the tenth standard from any All-India Council for Technical Education OR Central OR State Government approved Institution OR equivalent
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- National and international immersion programmes
- Minor in Computer Engineering for non-Computer Branches for a competitive edge and added expertise
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI)