The MCA Science at MIT-WPU is a two-year programme that combines theoretical and applied computer science, management, and engineering knowledge. Students are taught programming languages, databases, management systems, data science, web technology, and mobile application development as part of the programme. The programme provides the students with knowledge of the most recent applications, technologies, and tools for designing, developing, and implementing software applications. Through industrial internships, mini projects, and a module on research paper and research proposal writing, they are prepared for a rewarding career in the IT industry and academia.
Rs. 2,00,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET CBT SCORE||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||93 & Above||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||91 & Above||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||90 & Above||90 & Above|
Minimum 60% in 3/4-year Graduation in science stream / BCA or other science related graduation from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only) And should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th Class level or graduate level.
- Credit system with multiple options
- MIT-WPU scholarship for deserving students
- Academic MoUs with MNCs in India and around the world
- Yoga and peace studies for students' holistic development
- Curriculum created by industry experts that is industry-focused
- Strong global alumni network for networking and job opportunities
- Faculty with extensive industry, academic, and research experience
- Exposure to industry with industry Internship with a reputable MNC in or near Pune
- Placement assistance in firms such as Deloitte Consulting, Cognizant, Infosys, L & T InfoTech, and others.
- International, national, and rural immersion programmes are available to help students develop their personalities
- Academic collaborations with world-renowned universities for student and faculty exchange programmes, as well as collaborative research projects
- Industry visits to companies such as Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO, and others provide students with hands-on experience.
100% placement assistance