M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (VLSI and Embedded Systems)
The M.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering in VLSI and Embedded Systems at MIT-WPU covers various domains within the field of electronics and communication engineering, including Hardware Description Languages, Algorithms, System Architectures, Design and Verification of ICs, Simulation, and Synthesis. The programme aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to develop VLSI chips, which are used in advanced technologies such as AI, robotics, IoT, AR, VR, cloud computing, and mobility. Students also learn about EDA development, analogue and mixed-signal design, semiconductor chip design, FPGA development, and SOC design. The programme focuses on the analysis, design, and implementation of integrated circuits using standard tools, as well as advanced embedded systems design from an application perspective. By training students in these areas, the programme prepares professionals to establish VLSI chip design capabilities that can be applied to a wide range of technologies and industries.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in graduation (4 years) of relevant Engineering Branch from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
GATE Qualified (Obtained a positive score in GATE 2021, 2022, 2023) /MIT-WPU CET/PERA 2023
Sponsored Candidate (Need 2 years of work experience after graduation, in field related to graduation)
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- National and international immersion programmes
- Minor in Computer Engineering for non-Computer Branches for a competitive edge and added expertise
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others.
100% placement assistance