As the business landscape rapidly evolves, the demand for individuals with a versatile and multifaceted skill sets in the domain of business management has become paramount. Recognizing the imperative need of the market, MIT-WPU’s Ramcharan School of Leadership offers MBA Dual which enables students to pursue two MBA degrees simultaneously, providing them with a distinct edge in their professional journey. Students acquire an extensive and robust understanding of multiple domains of business management. This programme is tailor-made to prepare students to take on the dynamic business landscape with ease and confidence.
Students can pursue the following combinations from the table below:
- Functional + Functional
- Functional + Domain.
Functional (Core) Specialisations
Corporate Social Responsibility
Operations and Supply Chain
International Business Management
Human Resources Management
Agri Business Management
Last Date to Apply : 20 Feb 2024
Fee Per Year
INR 30 LPA
|MHTCET 24 / CAT - 23/ MAT - Sept 2023 to June 2024 / XAT - 24
|N MAT - (360 Score) GMAT -(800 Score)
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)
|MHTCET - 24 / CAT - 23/ XAT - 24: 90 & Above MAT - Sept 2023 to June 2024 : 95 & Above
|NMAT - 280 & Above, GMAT - 650 & Above
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)
|MATCET - 24 / CAT - 23/ XAT - 24: 85 & Above MAT - Sept 2023 to June 2024 : 92 & Above
|NMAT - 250 & Above , GMAT - 550 & Above
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)
|MATCET - 24 / CAT - 22/ XAT - 23: 80 & Above MAT - Sept 2023 to June 2024 : 90 & Above
|NMAT - 230 & Above, GMAT - 500 & Above
Minimum 60% aggregate in Graduation (3/4 Year Full-time Bachelors Degree) in any stream from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only) And Valid non-zero score in the following National Level Test conducted by an apex testing body: CAT 2023, XAT 2024, NMAT 2023, GMAT 2023, PERA 2024, CMAT 2024, MAHCET 2024 & Sep MAT 2023 onwards.Selection Process
It is a must for any candidate applying for MBA to submit a valid non-zero score in the following National Level Test conducted by an apex testing body: CAT 2023, XAT 2024, NMAT 2023, GMAT 2023, PERA 2024, CMAT 2024, MAH-CET 2024 & Sep MAT 2023 onwards. The candidates will be evaluated based on Entrance Exam Score, Group Discussion (GD)/ Extempore, Personal Interaction (PI), Past Academic Record, Statement of Purpose and Work Experience.
- Case-based learning approach
- Enhance Internal Competence for Outer Demand (ICODs)
- Cultivate entrepreneurial intelligence and benefit from Start-Up Mentoring
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Our curriculum is aligned with the world renowned Bloom’s Taxonomy and LOCF Model
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
- Competency mapping for enhanced career support and progression
- Cross-functional learning with Major and Minor Specialisations
- A well-recognized Advisory Board of highly eminent national and international experts
- Learn from guest lecturers, management experts, and international faculty
- Corporate Social Responsibility CSR Executives, CSR Specialists, Senior Manager-CSR, CSR Coordinators, NGO managers
- Digital Marketing Digital Marketing Managers, Advertising Managers, Brand Managers, Client Servicing Managers, Content Marketing Managers, Paid Media Experts, Social Media Managers
- International Business Management Export and Import Manager, Export Coordinators, Foreign Exchange Managers, International Finance Managers
- Healthcare Management Healthcare Consultants, Medical Practice Managers, Healthcare Informatics Managers, Hospital Administrators, Pharmaceutical Product Managers, Hospital Managers
- Human Resources ManagementHuman Resource Managers, Human Resource Generalists, Staffing Directors, Technical Recruiters, Compensation Managers, Employee Relations Managers, Employment Managers
- Innovation Management Head of Innovation, Innovation Manager, Project Manager, Research Analyst, Business Development Manager, Product Designer
- Business Analytics Marketing Analyst, Financial Analyst, Personal Financial Advisor, Operations Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Business Analytics Specialist and Management Consultant.
- Marketing Management Brand Managers, Sales Managers, Market Research Analysts, Business Development Managers, Public Relations Managers
- Financial ManagementFinancial Advisors, Financial Managers, Financial Analysts, Budget Analysts, Investment Bankers, Manager Consultants
- Operations and Supply Chain ManagementOperations Executives, Supply Chain Managers, Inventory Analysts, Area Operations Managers, Operations Managers, General Operations Managers, Plant Managers, Operational Research Analysts
- Agri Business Management Agricultural Analysts, Agribusiness Officers, Agribusiness Marketing Coordinators, Farm Managers, Farm Auditors, Agribusiness Food Managers, Agricultural Analysts, Market Analysts, Quality Controllers
Marketing is a crucial aspect of any business, and MIT-WPU recognises this by offering a two-year specialisation in marketing management. This programme enables candidates to gain knowledge in marketing strategies, brand management, retail management, consumer and sales management, advertising, and product management, among other domains. Through this programme, students develop a well-rounded outlook, research skills, and business knowledge, giving them an edge in the competitive marketing ecosystem. Students learn through real-life cases, internships, industry visits, and projects, gaining the skills and experience needed to climb the corporate ladder. Additionally, the programme focuses on holistic student development, fostering not just professional skills, but also encouraging the development of moral and ethical values.
An MBA in Financial Management trains students in the financial aspects of business. The degree trains students to analyse financial data, company reports, and forecast economic trends to make informed decisions about investments, capital budgeting, and risk management. The curriculum also covers advanced topics such as financial modelling, mergers and acquisitions, and financial statement analysis. Students will learn to choose investment portfolios, take measures to maximise stock value, and balance risk.
Operations and Supply Chain Management
The MBA in Operations and Supply Chain Management provides students with a comprehensive understanding of business operations and supply chain management. The programme equips students with the skills and knowledge needed to manage complex supply chains and operations in today's global business environment. The curriculum is a blend of theory and practical experience, with a focus on experiential learning. The programme also offers students opportunities to engage with industry leaders and gain real-world experience through internships and projects. Graduates of this programme are well-prepared for careers in operations and supply chain management, with the ability to analyse, optimise, and manage supply chain networks and operations for maximum efficiency and profitability.
Human Resources Management
The MBA in Human Resource Management prepares students to become adept in managing the entire employee life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. The programme provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively manage employees and maintain company culture for the smooth functioning of the organization. The curriculum includes a blend of theoretical training, hands-on projects, and industry internships to help students develop critical skills in talent acquisition, employee management, and organizational development. The degree trains students to become promoters of change in the organization and helps them acquire the skills necessary to manage employees, acquire new talent, and enhance an organization's human capital.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporations are tasked with contributing to welfare activities and drive social impact. They require candidates at the managerial level to effectively conduct their CSR activities. The MBA CSR programme prepares the students to manage the CSR departments of top organisations, managing social startups, NGOs, and environmental firms.
In the present scenario, digital marketing is the basic need for every business. Digital marketing gives a wider reach to the target audience with optimised cost. The specialisation in Digital Marketing imparts comprehensive knowledge of social media advertising, market research & analytics, search & display marketing, content marketing, email marketing, digital branding etc. The students are acquainted with the fundamentals of SEO, SEM and they learn to manage online campaigns through various social media channels and create an online brand identity for various products and services.
International Business Management
Businesses around the globe are becoming international. The degree in International Business Management at MIT-WPU is the best fit for aspiring candidates who want to learn the functioning and working of global business. They get to learn about foreign markets, global economics, and cross-border business relationships to understand the international business environment. The unique structure of the programme includes International case studies, hands-on projects, and mentoring by experienced faculty for developing the critical analysis and decision-making skills of the students.
Innovation is the key to building a sustainable and better future. The MBA Innovation Management course at MIT-WPU teaches students the core principles of innovation and entrepreneurship while cultivating the skills they need to shape new ideas and give life to new advancements. The students are trained to become entrepreneurs, identify market opportunities and take calculated risks for the best business outcomes. They can start their own ventures or pursue a successful career in the corporate field and can contribute greatly in the development of start-ups.
The healthcare sector is growing at a rapid pace and it demands individuals who are trained in managerial skills like administration, planning and control, coordination and strategy-making. The MBA Healthcare management acquaints the students with the changing dynamics in the healthcare sector and public health and gives them the academic and practical insights to craft successful careers in the domain. They are honed into well-trained professionals who possess strong leadership, financial, and project management skills specifically in the global healthcare management ecosystem.
Agri Business Management
Agriculture is one of the most widely practised professions in India, along with related sectors like agri-tech, horticulture, apiculture (beekeeping), animal husbandry, and many more. The MBA in Agri Business Management at MIT-WPU equips individuals in the management of agricultural businesses, including the management of the human resource, capital, technology, and facilities for identifying and implementing entrepreneurship in the sector. The pedagogy is a blend of theory and practical know-how with hands-on opportunities through field visits.
Businesses are driven by data. The successful processing of the relevant data helps businesses understand their audience and create the right strategies for future growth. The MBA in Business Analytics at MIT-WPU trains the students in collecting and processing data successfully, reaching prospective customers, identifying and outperforming industry competitors, and processing big data into actionable business decisions. The candidates develop the business acumen, knowledge, critical thinking and decision making skills to become high-value individuals for organisations. The pedagogy is designed to provide a hands-on learning experience to the students who can create successful careers ahead.
100% placement assistance