The Master of Commerce is a Post-Graduate Commerce programme in association with CIMA, i.e. the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants that teaches conceptual knowledge, logical reasoning, critical thinking, and analysis in the context of business. The programme is intended to meet the growing demand for analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills. The programme is research-driven, with 'Research' as a newly added specialization to prepare students for both industry and academic requirements.
The Department organizes and motivates students to participate in and present research papers at a variety of seminars, conclaves, symposiums, workshops, and conferences, giving students numerous opportunities to gain research expertise. Accounting, Small and Medium Enterprises, Business Policy, and Strategy are the primary research areas. Studies in industry, stock trading, public finance, and policy. International trade and finance, entrepreneurship and business models, marketing, and so on.
Students have an option to opt for CIMA alongwith their M.Com degree. After successfully clearing the Management Level of CIMA, the student will be awarded the M.Com. degree from MIT-WPU and Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting from CIMA.
Rs. 75,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||Graduation Marks||XII SCORE|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||90 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||86 & Above||81 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||84 & Above||79 & Above|
Minimum 50% aggregate score in B.Com or allied fields of 3/4-year graduation (Commerce/Management) from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Approach to teaching based on research and case studies
- Pedagogy that is practical and application-oriented
- Visits to the industry, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops led by eminent corporate leaders from the Big Four
- Individuals' professional goals can be met by selecting elective subjects from a wide range of subjects
- Academic immersion programmes at the national and international levels
- Curriculum is regularly updated in consultation with industry experts to reflect current trends and industry needs
- Live industry projects to expose students to real-world challenges in the field
- Additional certification courses to improve employment opportunities
- Job-related and elective courses to help students achieve their professional goals
- Focus on skill development and competency development through value-added courses like Forensic Accounting, Advanced MS Excel, Financial Modeling, Six Sigma, and so on
- 100% Assistance with internship placement
100% placement assistance