BBA Branding and Advertising
The BBA in Branding and Advertising is a four year full time residential programme, is an excellent blend of humanities, business, and marketing. It combines the essential components of branding and advertising in a truly multidisciplinary manner, including financial management, marketing strategy, creativity, and entrepreneurship. In this application-oriented programme, students work on real-world brand management and advertising challenges that serve as a springboard for many successful careers.
BBA Branding and Advertising
Rs. 4,00,000 Per YearApply Online Now
INR 11.17 LPA
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship(100%)||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects
The selection process for the programmes is based on MIT-WPU CET Entrance Exam 2023 & Personal Interview (PI) score:
Step 1) MIT-WPU CET General 2023 - Online proctored entrance exam and
Step 2) Personal Interview
*Note: MIT-WPU retains the right to make changes to any published schedule.
- Case-based learning approach
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Business simulation course in collaboration with Capstone or marketplace, USA
- Mandatory summer internship of 4-6 weeks
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent corporate leaders
- Strong Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Special classes for CAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/CET preparation
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT Pune Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
100% placement assistance