BBA Global Marketing and Event Management
The BBA in Global Marketing & Event Management at MIT-WPU is a specially designed degree that allows students to gain expertise in two important and growing fields: global business and event management. Students are honed in the domains of brand management, public relations, business law, event planning and management, marketing, financial accounting, event coordination, media, law, and so on, with a syllabus curated by eminent industry leaders.
They are taught how to market products and services as well as manage events on a national and international scale. The hybrid nature of this programme will provide students with skills and abilities necessary for global sustainability and growth in a competitive world. Marketing and branding skills are taught to students for any company or product, exhibitions, political campaigns, summits, sporting events, conferences, wedding ceremonies, concerts, fundraisers and charity, fashion shows, marketing campaigns, and so on.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship(100%)||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward Class Category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject. Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
- Case-based learning approach
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Business simulation course in collaboration with Capstone or marketplace, USA
- Mandatory summer internship of 4-6 weeks
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent corporate leaders
- Strong Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Special classes for CAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/CET preparation
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
100% placement assistance