The MA in Psychology at MIT-WPU is designed by industry experts to meet the needs of the industry and academia. It is a tailor made programme for students who want to advance their knowledge and skills in the field of psychology. The degree offers advanced, industry-oriented courses such as statistical methods in Psychological Research and Psychometry, as well as a number of electives to choose from. The programme also includes skill-enhancement courses such as Data Analysis using SPSS and Microsoft Excel. Students are guided by academicians and industry experts to help them build successful careers in psychology. By providing advanced training in this field, the programme aims to prepare students for a range of career opportunities in psychology.
Last Date To Apply : 17 April 2024
Fee Per Year
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)
|90 & Above
|85 & Above
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)
|86 & Above
|81 & Above
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)
|84 & Above
|79 & Above
Note: Student will have to qualify both the criteria i.e. Graduation Aggregate Marks and 12th Aggregate Score for availing of the scholarship.
Minimum 55% aggregate score in 3-year Graduation in any stream from UGC approved Institution or equivalent (at least 50% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State onlySelection Process
The selection process for the programme is based on MIT-WPU CET PI 2024 score.
Personal Interaction Components:
1. Overall Awareness of the subject &
2. Interest of the student
- Curriculum is regularly updated to reflect current industry trends and needs
- Highly qualified faculty from prestigious universities with teaching and research experience from both Indian and international institutions
- Guest lectures from eminent industry experts are part of the Samvaad Series.
- Certifications with added value
- Biography studies and film and documentary appreciation classes
- Capstone and research projects in students' fields of study
- Pedagogy of experiential learning
- Yoga, Meditation, and the Peace Programme provide spiritual and holistic education.
- 100% internship and placement assistance through the Mentor-Mentee System
- National, rural, and international immersion programmes provide opportunities for field-based learning.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students with internships and placements
100% placement assistance