BFA (Applied Arts)
A Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from MIT-WPU prepares young designers to communicate aesthetically through visuals. Through case studies and live projects, they are exposed to the history, nature, and various aspects of the advertising industry, as well as the relationship between the visual design industry and society as a whole. For a holistic learning experience, the degree includes multiple hands-on assignments, MOOCs, peace studies modules, soft skills training, interview grooming sessions, visits to art exhibitions and museums, and an internship in the final year. The degree prepares students for careers in areas such as advertising, graphic design, visual communication, UI/UX design, branding, and more.
BFA (Applied Arts)
Rs. 1,45,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
BFA (Applied Arts) Direct Final Year
Students who have completed their Government Diploma in Arts with a minimum of 50% may apply for direct entry into the final year of the BFA programme at MIT-WPU.
- Industry-relevant curriculum and mentored projects
- Complete placement assistance
- Distinguished faculty with industry and academic experience
- Eminent industry professionals will give guest lectures and workshops.
- Internships are required for six months.
- Immersion programmes in rural, national, and international settings
- Instilling design thinking abilities through a problem-solving, interdisciplinary approach
- Visits to industries for hands-on learning and exposure
- Specialization electives such as illustration, typography, photography, user interface and user experience design are available. Additional certifications (MOOC) for skill development are also available.
- Yoga, meditation, and the Peace Studies Programme promote holistic personality development.