B.Tech Chemical Engineering
Students pursuing a B.Tech in Chemical Engineering at MIT-WPU are prepared to design, develop, produce, operate, and manage industrial processes that convert chemicals and materials into useful products. Fluid mechanics, heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical design engineering, plant design, and process control are among the topics covered in the programme. The programme prepares students for a variety of challenging roles in industries such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, polymers, biotechnology, and others.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Polymer Technology
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Process Modeling and Simulation
- Refining and Petrochemical Technology
B.Tech Chemical Engineering
Rs. 3,10,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||90 & Above||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||88 & Above||89 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||87 & Above||88 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2023 / MHTCET 2023 / PERA 2023.
Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act
Minimum 50% aggregate score in PCM or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination. (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 50% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University or equivalent (without backlog).
Direct Second Year
Passed Diploma Course in the academic year 2022-23, 2021-22, & 2020-21 in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All-India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
B.Tech (Direct Lateral Entry in Second Year) in Chemical Engineering- After 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering
MIT-WPU offers several three-year direct entry courses. These courses provide direct admission to the second year of engineering. Direct entry courses are available to students who have completed a three-year diploma after the tenth standard from any All-India Council for Technical Education OR Central OR State Government approved Institution OR equivalent.
- The curriculum is a perfect blend of industry inputs and academia leading to the professional development of students.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent industry experts to keep students abreast with current trends and technology
- State-of-the-art facilities for research & practical training
- Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Guest Faculty of National and International Repute
- MIT-WPU Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- MOU with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Problem-based learning and experiential learning pedagogies to enhance the understanding of students
- Industrial exposure with 6 Months full-time Internship to give hands-on training and exposure to real world application
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities, and get job opportunities by collaborating with world-class employers
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs (including students) as well as experienced startups through funding, mentoring and network connection.
100% placement assistance