Integrated B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
The B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering programme at MIT-WPU is designed to impart comprehensive knowledge to students in the field of computer science and engineering. The students are trained in the fundamental principles of hardware and software, which are the building blocks of computer engineering. They gain a thorough understanding of algorithm analysis, which is essential for designing efficient and effective software systems. They also learn how to analyze, design, and develop software systems, as well as gain expertise in programming languages such as C, C++, JAVA, and Python. In addition, students will acquire strong mathematical and scientific knowledge, which will help them in problem-solving and critical thinking.
The programme provides the students with research and innovation skills in computer engineering, and they will learn to conduct research, analyze data, and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.Major Tracks:
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with a compulsory score of 60 or above in Science and Mathematics, individually (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Modern facilities are outfitted with the most advanced tools and technologies for research and practical training.
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by industry experts and leaders from multinational corporations
- National Study Program
- Skill based courses are offered
- Industry internships at Tata Motors, JCB, Volkswagen, John Deere, Sandvik Asia, Force Motors, Bharat Forge, Mercedes Benz, PARI, Alpha Laval, L&T, EATON, Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd., HAL Nashik, CUMMINS India Ltd., ARAI Pune, and many more.
- MOOCs and interdisciplinary courses are included in the curriculum to help students improve their competencies. Agreements with multinational corporations such as Tata Technologies, Mercedes-Benz, Blue Star, and others.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students in obtaining placements in MNCs such as Tata Technologies, Mu Sigma, Cognizant, ZS, Infosys, and others.
100% placement assistance