BA Political Science
The BA Political Science at MIT-WPU provides students with an understanding of traditional and emerging perspectives on policy-making, governance, and current affairs. It introduces students to global and national politics and helps them develop the ability to critically analyse political situations. The programme covers various aspects of the functioning of government administrations, national and international politics, diplomatic relations, and more. It also includes application-oriented courses such as Business Communication and Public Speaking, Research Ability Enhancement Course, Research Methodology, and Academic Writing. The programme aims to cultivate critical thinking skills and a deep understanding of politics and policy-making, for successful careers.
|Scholarship Name||Xth Score||XII Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||90 & Above||83 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||88 & Above||81 & Above|
Note: Student will have to qualify both the criteria i.e. Xth Aggregate Score and XIIth Aggregate Score for availing the scholarship
"Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject."
- Curriculum is regularly updated to reflect current industry trends and needs
- Highly qualified faculty from prestigious universities with teaching and research experience from both Indian and international institutions
- Guest lectures from eminent industry experts are part of the Samvaad Series.
- Certifications with added value
- Biography studies and film and documentary appreciation classes
- Capstone and research projects in students' fields of study
- Pedagogy of experiential learning
- Yoga, Meditation, and the Peace Programme provide spiritual and holistic education.
- 100% internship and placement assistance through the Mentor-Mentee System
- National, rural, and international immersion programmes provide opportunities for field-based learning.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students with internships and placements
100% placement assistance