B.Sc. Data Science and Big Data Analytics
MIT-WPU's Bachelor of Science in Data Science and Big Data Analytics is an interdisciplinary degree that prepares students with the scientific methods and algorithms needed to extract knowledge and insights from data. The programme's curriculum, developed by industry experts, is a balanced blend of subjects from core computer science, foundational mathematics, statistics, programming, and research.
It prepares students for analytical and leadership roles through core components of the syllabus, including data visualization, IoT, algorithm design strategies, and neural networks. Students can also choose from industry-relevant electives such as business analytics, software project management, and web technology.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination in science stream with Mathematics / Statistics subject (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 55% aggregate score in any 3 years Engineering Diploma from Any UGC Approved University or equivalent.
- Credit system with multiple options
- MIT-WPU scholarship for deserving students
- Academic MoUs with MNCs in India and around the world
- Yoga and peace studies for students' holistic development
- Curriculum created by industry experts that is industry-focused
- Strong global alumni network for networking and job opportunities
- Faculty with extensive industry, academic, and research experience
- Exposure to industry with industry Internship with a reputable MNC in or near Pune
- Placement assistance in firms such as Deloitte Consulting, Cognizant, Infosys, L & T InfoTech, and others.
- International, national, and rural immersion programmes are available to help students develop their personalities
- Academic collaborations with world-renowned universities for student and faculty exchange programmes, as well as collaborative research projects
- Industry visits to companies such as Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO, and others provide students with hands-on experience.
100% placement assistance