Application Process (Indian Students)
Apply online on admissions.mitwpu.edu.in and submit registration form
Receive Login ID and Password (Auto redirect to Student Dashboard)
Fill Application Form (Pay application form Fees - Rs.1500)
Receive entrance test link for MIT-WPU CET (Date will reflect on Student Dashboard / Website)
Appear for entrance test
Check Merit List (Dates/Results notified on Dashboard)
Receive Provisional Offer Letter upon successful selection Number
Complete fee payment (1st Instalment)
Receive Final Offer Letter and Offer Guide with student PRN number
Submit original documents
Welcome to MIT-WPU!
- Personal Profile - The name of the candidate and his/her parents must be the same as mentioned on their class 10th certificate. (No prefix should be used)
- Contact details should be accurate.
- Academic Profile* - Marks obtained in qualifying examination & last attended school.
- The marks of the qualifying national entrance tests / Maharashtra CET/ MIT-WPU CET along with documents should be uploaded within 15 days of the results being announced.
- Candidates who fail to do so will not be considered for the admissions.
- Upload Documents -Candidates must upload scanned copies of the required documents in the MIT-WPU admission portal.
- Payment of application fees - Rs 1500/-through online mode only. (Net banking/Card/G-pay)