M.Tech Environmental Engineering
The M.Tech Environmental Engineering is a programme designed to give students advanced knowledge and research skills in environmental engineering. The curriculum covers emerging areas in environmental engineering and includes a research project that culminates in a dissertation and publications in scientific journals. This programme is unique and it combines traditional coursework with research opportunities, allowing students to gain practical experience in their field. Upon graduation, students will have a strong foundation in environmental engineering and the ability to pursue research in this area.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in graduation (4 years) of relevant Engineering Branch from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
GATE Qualified (Obtained a positive score in GATE 2022, 2023, 2024) /MIT-WPU CET 2024 /PERA 2024
Sponsored Candidate (Need 2 years of work experience after graduation, in field related to graduation)
The Selection process for this programme is based on the merit of MIT-WPU CET 2024 score / PERA 2024 Score or GATE Score (2022/2023/2024) & Personal Interaction conducted by MIT-WPU.
For admission under sponsored category, candidate should have minimum two years of fulltime work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is sought.
- Choice based credit system pattern
- Project based learning
- State-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest tools and advanced technologies for research & practical training
- MOOCs and interdisciplinary courses included in the curriculum to boost core competencies in students
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by industry experts and leaders from multinational companies
- Rural, National, and International Immersion programmes to sensitise students to ground level realities and solve complex societal problems
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships to support students through internships and job placements with world-class organizations
- 6 months industry internships with companies and corporations which include Tata Motors, JCB, Volkswagen, John Deere, Sandvik Asia, Force Motors, Bharat Forge, Mercedes Benz, PARI, Alpha Laval, L&T, EATON, Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd., HAL Nashik, CUMMINS India Ltd. ARAI Pune, and many others.
- Institutional collaborations with multi- national corporations such as Tata Technologies, Mercedes Benz, Blue Star
- Strong alumni network across the globe
- Scholarships for meritorious students
100% placement assistance