The B.Com programme at MIT-WPU provides an ideal combination of core and elective courses, with specialisations in Cost Accounting, Banking and Finance, and Marketing Management. Through case studies, expert sessions, and hands-on projects, students gain a thorough understanding of accounting, taxation, costing, financial management, auditing, and management accounting fundamentals. Through application-based pedagogy, the course's industry-oriented curriculum instills professional and entrepreneurial skills in students. The programme includes interactions and discussions with industry experts and corporate leaders, as well as a choice-based credit system. The course prepares students for careers in business, academia, and corporate settings. Professional Accountancy, Management Consultancy, Business Analysis, Investment Banking, Finance Management, and other fields are available to students.
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||MIT-WPU CET Score||90 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||MIT-WPU CET Score||88 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||MIT-WPU CET Score||87 & Above|
Note: MIT-WPU CET Score is Entrance Test Score + Score of Portfolio Review and Personal Interview (PI)
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject. Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects"
The selection process for the programme is based on MIT-WPU CET Entrance Exam 2024 & Personal Interaction (PI) score.
- Approach to teaching based on research and case studies
- Pedagogy that is practical and application-oriented
- Visits to the industry, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops led by eminent corporate leaders from the Big Four
- Individuals' professional goals can be met by selecting elective subjects from a wide range of subjects
- Academic immersion programmes at the national and international levels
- Curriculum is regularly updated in consultation with industry experts to reflect current trends and industry needs
- Live industry projects to expose students to real-world challenges in the field
- Additional certification courses to improve employment opportunities
- Job-related and elective courses to help students achieve their professional goals
- Focus on skill development and competency development through value-added courses like Forensic Accounting, Advanced MS Excel, Financial Modeling, Six Sigma, and so on
- 100% Assistance with internship placement
100% placement assistance