B.Tech Petroleum Engineering
The B.Tech Petroleum Engineering programme prepares students to become skilled professionals in the field of petroleum engineering. The curriculum of the programme covers a wide range of subjects related to petroleum engineering, including exploration, production, reservoir engineering, drilling engineering, and refining. The curriculum also includes courses in mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, and computer science, which are essential for understanding the fundamental principles of the field. Upon completion of the programme, graduates can pursue careers in a wide range of sectors, including oil and gas exploration and production companies, consulting firms, government agencies, and research organizations.
- Production Engineering
- Exploration & Economics
- Reservoir Engineering
- Drilling Engineering
- Data Analytics
- Subsea Engineering
- Health Safety and Environment
B.Tech Petroleum Engineering
Rs. 2,50,000 Per YearApply Online Now
INR 23.61 LPA
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100)||90 & Above||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||88 & Above||89 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||87 & Above||88 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2023 / MHTCET 2023 / PERA 2023 / MHTCET-B* 2023
Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in PCM/PCB* or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Biotechnology* or Biology*/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination,
50% aggregate score in Class 12th/HSC. [*Applicable only for Bio engineering program] (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University (without backlog).
B.Tech (Direct Lateral Entry in Second Year) in Petroleum Engineering- After 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering
MIT-WPU offers several three-year direct entry courses. These courses provide direct admission to the second year of engineering. Direct entry courses are available to students who have completed a three-year diploma after the tenth standard from any All-India Council for Technical Education OR Central OR State Government approved Institution OR equivalent.
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- National and international immersion programmes
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- Minor in Computer Engineering for non-Computer Branches for a competitive edge and added expertise
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others
100% placement assistance