B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Robotics and Automation)
The B.Tech Mechanical Engineering programme in Robotics and Automation is an interdisciplinary programme that combines mechanical, electrical, robotics, and computer science knowledge. The programme teaches students how to design and build robots and intelligent control systems. Students learn how to design and customize robotic components by combining design tasks, algorithms, and control. They are taught to solve real-world industrial automation problems using electromechanical and computer engineering principles. They can work in a variety of fields such as industrial automation, manufacturing, mining, aerospace, healthcare, defense, and so on.
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||94 & Above||95 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||92 & Above||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||91 & Above||92 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2023 / MHTCET 2023 / PERA 2023 / MHTCET-B* 2023
Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in PCM/PCB* or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Biotechnology* or Biology*/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination,
50% aggregate score in Class 12th/HSC. [*Applicable only for Bio engineering program] (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University (without backlog).
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with compulsory subjects of Science and Mathematics (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Direct Second Year
Passed Diploma Course in the academic year 2022-23, 2021-22, & 2020-21 in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All-India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
B.Tech (Direct Lateral Entry in Second Year) in Mechanical Engineering(Robotics and Automation)- After 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering
MIT-WPU offers several three-year direct entry courses. These courses provide direct admission to the second year of engineering. Direct entry courses are available to students who have completed a three-year diploma after the tenth standard from any All-India Council for Technical Education OR Central OR State Government approved Institution OR equivalent.
Integrated B.Tech Lateral Entry After Class 12(HSC)
The MIT-WPU Integrated B.Tech Lateral Entry Programmes in Engineering are five-year courses that begin after the 12th grade. A student can pursue an integrated B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Robotics and Automation) - Direct Entry in Second Year at MIT-WPU.
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- National and international immersion programmes
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- Minor in Computer Engineering for non-Computer Branches for a competitive edge and added expertise
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others
100% placement assistance