M.Sc. Blockchain Technology
Blockchain is a digital ledger of transactions that is distributed across a network of computer systems. MIT-WPU's M.Sc. in Blockchain Technology educates students on the fundamentals of blockchain, such as advanced database management systems, blockchain ecosystems, management information systems, network security, cryptography, blockchain architecture, and more. Students are trained by academics and industry experts to work on massive datasets, analyze statistical algorithms, solve practical problems, and create predictive models. They are encouraged to conduct research, publish their findings in prestigious journals, and participate in Blockchain Hackathons and other industry projects.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||90 & Above|
Minimum 50% aggregate score in B.Sc. (Computer Science), BCA, BCS, B.Sc. (IT), B.E., B.Tech, BBA(CA), B.Sc.Data Science, B.Sc.AI/ML, B.Sc.Cyber Security, B.Sc.Cloud Computing, B.Sc.Big Data Analytics with Mathematics subject in Class 12th or any other relevant 3-year graduation in Computational Science from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State onlySelection Process
The selection process is based on score in MIT-WPU CET PG Computer Science 2024 and Personal Interaction (PI) score
- Credit system with multiple options
- MIT-WPU scholarship for deserving students
- Academic MoUs with MNCs in India and around the world
- Yoga and peace studies for students' holistic development
- Curriculum created by industry experts that is industry-focused
- Strong global alumni network for networking and job opportunities
- Faculty with extensive industry, academic, and research experience
- Exposure to industry with industry Internship with a reputable MNC in or near Pune
- Placement assistance in firms such as Deloitte Consulting, Cognizant, Infosys, L & T InfoTech, and others.
- International, national, and rural immersion programmes are available to help students develop their personalities
- Academic collaborations with world-renowned universities for student and faculty exchange programmes, as well as collaborative research projects
- Industry visits to companies such as Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO, and others provide students with hands-on experience.
100% placement assistance