B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Data Science)
The CSE with a specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science programme at MIT-WPU is designed to prepare students to tackle real-world challenges in the fields of machine learning, statistics, knowledge discovery, and data visualization using cutting-edge technologies such as statistics, big data analytics, machine learning, cognitive computing, and deep learning.
This programme is interdisciplinary in nature and helps students to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to solve problems in a variety of domains using artificial intelligence and data science techniques. Graduates of this programme can pursue careers as data scientists, business analysts, researchers, and more. They are well-equipped to work in a variety of industries and organizations that rely on data-driven decision making and advanced analytical techniques.Electives
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||97 & Above||98 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||96 & Above||97 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||95 & Above||96 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2023 / MHTCET 2023 / PERA 2023 / MHTCET-B* 2023
Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in PCM/PCB* or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Biotechnology* or Biology*/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination,
50% aggregate score in Class 12th/HSC. [*Applicable only for Bio engineering program] (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University (without backlog).
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with compulsory subjects of Science and Mathematics (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Direct Second Year
Passed Diploma Course in the academic year 2022-23, 2021-22, & 2020-21 in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All-India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
B.Tech (Direct Lateral Entry in Second Year) in Computer Science and Engineering - After 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering
MIT-WPU offers several three-year direct entry courses. These courses provide direct admission to the second year of engineering. Direct entry courses are available to students who have completed a three-year diploma after the tenth standard from any All-India Council for Technical Education OR Central OR State Government approved Institution OR equivalent.
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- National and international immersion programmes
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT - Pune Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
100% placement assistance