Technology Business Incubator
Started in 2016 as Section-8 non-profit entity, MIT-WPU TBI is the first Incubation Center to be established in a private institution in Maharashtra.
The Incubator has 11,000 sq. ft of dedicated space for startup innovation and incubation activities. MIT-WPU TBI is funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and recognized as Technology Business Incubator in 2018.
of dedicated space
Vision, Mission and Goal
To turn bright startup ideas into economically viable, socially productive and technologically proficient businesses. MIT Pune TBI was established in 2016 with the aim of converting technically feasible projects into commercially viable startups.
Total incubated startups
Number of startups active
Number of startups graduated
- 28.43 Cr.
Startup Founder Alumni
Funding Stage Pre-revenue
Funding Stage Post-revenue
Incubation Support Facilities
Technical mentoring from sector experts
- Manufacturing, product design and processing
- Product Management
- System Architecture and Design
- Business modeling, Go-to-Market strategy, Sales & Marketing strategy, etc.
- Fundraising: Investor Connects, Pitch Deck Creation, Conducting Demo Days, etc.
- Tie-ups with CA and CS firms for compliance-related work of startups
- Startup Benefits from partnered organizations like - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Freshworks, Lawyered, etc.
- Free Weekly 1 to 1 consultation with TBI Associated Investment Bankers, Lawyers, IPR experts, etc.
- Access to 40 year old MIT Alumni Network.
- Connect Interns from Host institute to startups according to their needs.