Integrated B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Smart Infrastructure and Construction)
The Integrated B. Tech Civil Engineering programme in Smart Infrastructure & Construction prepares students to identify gaps in the application of smart technologies for infrastructure systems and to take on new roles in smart infrastructure development and construction management. Sensors and citizen science, actuators, data transmission, the Internet of Things, big data analytics, data visualization, and blockchain, that can be used for infrastructure management, are a few examples of smart technologies. The course curriculum includes artificial intelligence and machine learning (AL&ML), data science, dimensional building modeling and simulation, drone technology, and other cutting-edge digital and emerging technologies.Major Tracks
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score||X Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||92 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||80 & Above||90 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||75 & Above||85 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with compulsory subjects of Science and Mathematics (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Modern facilities are outfitted with the most advanced tools and technologies for research and practical training.
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by industry experts and leaders from multinational corporations
- Industry internships at Tata Motors, JCB, Volkswagen, John Deere, Sandvik Asia, Force Motors, Bharat Forge, Mercedes Benz, PARI, Alpha Laval, L&T, EATON, Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd., HAL Nashik, CUMMINS India Ltd., ARAI Pune, and many more.
- MOOCs and interdisciplinary courses are included in the curriculum to help students improve their competencies. Agreements with multinational corporations such as Tata Technologies, Mercedes-Benz, Blue Star, and others.
- full time industry internship with reputed MNCs
- National Study Program
- Skill based courses are offered
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students in obtaining placements in MNCs such as Tata Technologies, Mu Sigma, Cognizant, ZS, Infosys, and others.
- Site Engineers
- Structural Consultants
- Construction Management Consultants
- Project Managers
- JE Surveying consultants
- Construction Project Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Consultant (Structure, Hydraulics, Environmental Engg.)
- Estate and real estate and Project Management
- Infrastructure Planner and Development Engineer
- Civil and city Surveyor
- Land Record and Public service Engineer
- Civil Engineering Consultant
- Quality control and assurance engineer
- Metro and Infrastructure Engineer
- Chartered Engineer
- Property Valuer and Estimation consultant
100% placement assistance