The LLB (Bachelor of Laws) is a three-year programme that provides students with a thorough understanding of the legal system, including business laws, intellectual property rights, alternative dispute resolution, and the Indian Constitution. Students gain insight into various acts and laws through seminars with academicians, industry experts, and practicing lawyers. The School of Law has a dedicated Employability, Placement, and Career Advancement Cell to help students secure placements and other career opportunities as budding lawyers.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score||MH CET / CLAT / LSAT Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||93 & Above||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 55% aggregate score in 3/4 years graduation or equivalent from Govt. Approved Institution (at least 50% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Advisory board made up of high court judges, senior advocates in the Supreme Court, and in-house counsels for business corporations Court, and In-house counsels of business corporations
- A dedicated library of School of Law, in addition to the main university library
- The university offers International, National and Rural immersion programmes for sensitising the students to ground level problems and learn complex problem solving
- courses are taught by law experts, practicing lawyers, international faculty, and guest lecturers, and have been approved by the Bar Council of India and the University Grants Commission
- Collaboration with LSAT India and LSAC Global Law Alliance India
- A dedicated Employability, Placement, and Career Advancement Cell to help students develop a high employability index (HEI).
- The curriculum is contemporary and emphasizes hands-on experience
- Vidhi Saamvad Series - regular lecture series on poignant topics
- Dedicated center for training in Corporate and Business Laws
- Literary and Debate Committee to develop elocution and oratory skills
- Moot court session, MUN, and Parliamentary debates for hands-on experience