B.Tech Electrical and Computer Engineering
Students in the B.Tech Electronics and Communications Engineering at MIT-WPU, learn about the concepts, technologies, hardware, and software used in the fields of telecommunications, electronics, and energy. Students also learn to tackle challenges in research and development of electronic materials, devices and circuits, microcontrollers and their interfacing devices, communication technologies, and other areas by using cutting-edge tools and software. With the rapid advancement of electronics, communication, and computing over the last three decades, electronics and communication engineers now have opportunities in a variety of fields such as automation, control, core manufacturing, transportation, water, food processing, pharmaceuticals, disaster management, smart cities, and so on.Major Tracks
- Communication Engineering - IoT
- Signal and Image Processing – Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence
- VLSI & Embedded
- Applied Electronics
B.Tech Electrical and Computer Engineering
Rs. 3,10,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||94 & Above||95 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||92 & Above||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||91 & Above||92 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
For all B. Tech programmes candidates should have appeared in JEE 2023 / MHTCET 2023 / PERA 2023.
Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act
"Minimum 60% aggregate score in PCM/PCB or Physics & Mathematics with any Technical Vocational Subject. Physics, Mathematics & English is Compulsory with Chemistry/Technical Vocational Courses in 10+2/Class 12th or equivalent examination. (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only) OR
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Diploma in Engineering & Technology in an appropriate branch from UGC approved University (without backlog)."
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with compulsory subjects of Science and Mathematics (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Direct Second Year
Passed Diploma Course in the academic year 2022-23, 2021-22, & 2020-21 in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All-India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
B.Tech (Direct Lateral Entry in Second Year) in Electronics and Communications Engineering at - After 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering
MIT-WPU offers several three-year direct entry courses. These courses provide direct admission to the second year of engineering. Direct entry courses are available to students who have completed a three-year diploma after the tenth standard from any All-India Council for Technical Education OR Central OR State Government approved Institution OR equivalent
- Case-based learning pedagogy
- State-of-the-art lab facilities
- National and international immersion programmes
- Minor in Computer Engineering for non-Computer Branches for a competitive edge and added expertise
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships for internship and placement assistance
- Skill enhancement courses such as business communication, effective presentation and more
- Six-month industry internship for work experience
- MoUs with 231+ corporates for training, research, and development
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in students through funding, mentoring, and network connection in MIT - Pune Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Hands-on training in technologies and tools like iOS Training using Swift, mobile application development (using Kotlin), full stack development, internet technologies, internet of things, data science, cyber security, etc.
- Industry visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent researchers and industry practitioners from Cybage, Inteliment, Xpansion International, Barclays, CISCO among others
100% placement assistance