Integrated B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
The integrated B. Tech Mechanical Engineering at MIT-WPU trains students to design, manufacture, and maintain complex mechanical systems in fields such as E-mobility, Biomedicine, Aircraft, Energy, and others. Mechanical engineers create a wide range of everyday devices such as batteries, athletic equipment, medical devices, personal computers, air conditioners, automobile engines, and power plants.
Students get to do research and industry projects, as well as rural immersion programmes and industrial tours help them to enhance their knowledge. They find careers in different fields such as manufacturing, automation, industry, the Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence. They succeed as manufacturing engineers, automotive engineers, maintenance engineers, control and instrumentation engineers, mechanical engineers, and so on.Major Tracks
- Design Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Materials, Manufacturing & Automation
- Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score||X Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||92 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||80 & Above||90 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||75 & Above||85 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website:https://mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 10th Grade/ Class 10th Examination with compulsory subjects of Science and Mathematics (at least 55% aggregate score, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Modern facilities are outfitted with the most advanced tools and technologies for research and practical training.
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by industry experts and leaders from multinational corporations
- Industry internships at Tata Motors, JCB, Volkswagen, John Deere, Sandvik Asia, Force Motors, Bharat Forge, Mercedes Benz, PARI, Alpha Laval, L&T, EATON, Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd., HAL Nashik, CUMMINS India Ltd., ARAI Pune, and many more.
- MOOCs and interdisciplinary courses are included in the curriculum to help students improve their competencies. Agreements with multinational corporations such as Tata Technologies, Mercedes-Benz, Blue Star, and others.
- Dedicated Industry-Academia Partnerships Center to assist students in obtaining placements in MNCs such as Tata Technologies, Mu Sigma, Cognizant, ZS, Infosys, and others.
- National Study Program
- Skill based courses are offered