Electric vehicles (EVs) have the potential to play a major role in addressing climate change by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. As the demand for EVs grows, so does the need for professionals trained in researching, developing, and working with these technologies. The M. Tech by Research in e-Mobility programme at the Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at MIT-WPU is designed to prepare students for careers in e-Mobility research and development. The programme focuses on helping students understand and apply complex systems in this field and addresses the challenges of working in the e-Mobility sector. By providing specialized training in this area, the programme helps students to develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in this field.
Minimum 50% aggregate score in graduation (4 years) of relevant Engineering Branch from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
GATE Qualified (Obtained a positive score in GATE 2022, 2023, 2024) /MIT-WPU CET 2024 /PERA 2024
Sponsored Candidate (Need 2 years of work experience after graduation, in field related to graduation)
The Selection process for this programme is based on the merit of MIT-WPU CET 2024 score / PERA 2024 Score or GATE Score (2022/2023/2024) & Personal Interaction conducted by MIT-WPU.
For admission under sponsored category, candidate should have minimum two years of fulltime work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is sought.
- Choice based credit system pattern
- Project based learning
- Strong alumni network across the globe
- Scholarships for meritorious students
- State-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest tools and advanced technologies for research & practical training
- MOOCs and interdisciplinary courses included in the curriculum to boost core competencies in students
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by industry experts and leaders from multinational companies
- Rural, National, and International Immersion programmes to sensitise students to ground level realities and solve complex societal problems
- 6 months industry internships with companies and corporations which include Tata Motors, JCB, Volkswagen, John Deere, Sandvik Asia, Force Motors, Bharat Forge, Mercedes Benz, PARI, Alpha Laval, L&T, EATON, Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd., HAL Nashik, CUMMINS India Ltd. ARAI Pune, and many others.
- Institutional collaborations with multi- national corporations such as Tata Technologies, Mercedes Benz, Blue Star
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia partnerships to support students through internships and job placements with world-class organizations
100% placement assistance