BBA Digital Marketing
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Digital Marketing, designed by leading marketers and industry professionals, prepares students for the challenging and ever-changing fields of digital marketing. Students are prepared to navigate the complex new media environment and identify the most effective strategies for using innovative campaigns to reach a large, dispersed audience.
The course is intended to teach students the fundamentals of marketing management, ideation, creative planning, and creative expression, which they can apply on a variety of traditional and emerging digital platforms.
Last Date to Apply : 10 April 2024
BBA Digital Marketing
Fee Per Year
INR 11.17 LPA
|MIT-WPU CET CBT Score
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship(100%)
|90 & Above
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)
|88 & Above
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)
|85 & Above
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/scholarships
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects
The selection process for the programme is based on MIT-WPU CET Entrance Exam 2024 & Personal Interaction (PI) score.
- Case-based learning approach
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Business simulation course in collaboration with Capstone or marketplace, USA
- Mandatory summer internship of 4-6 weeks
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent corporate leaders
- Strong Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Special classes for CAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/CET preparation
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
100% placement assistance