BBA Digital Marketing
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Digital Marketing, designed by leading marketers and industry professionals, prepares students for the challenging and ever-changing fields of digital marketing. Students are prepared to navigate the complex new media environment and identify the most effective strategies for using innovative campaigns to reach a large, dispersed audience.
The course is intended to teach students the fundamentals of marketing management, ideation, creative planning, and creative expression, which they can apply on a variety of traditional and emerging digital platforms.
BBA in Digital Marketing Admissions 2023 in Pune:
Experience the world of digital marketing with BBA admissions in the field of Digital Marketing. Our program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers various aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, social media marketing, online advertising, content marketing, and data analytics. Eligibility requirements include completing 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum qualifying percentage. Upon completion of the program, graduates can pursue exciting career opportunities in digital marketing agencies, e-commerce companies, advertising firms, or even start their own ventures. Join us for BBA admissions in Digital Marketing and unlock a world of possibilities in the ever-expanding digital landscape.
|Course Name||Duration||Location||Last Date to Apply|
|BBA in Digital Marketing||3 Years||Pune||9th June|
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship(100%)||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward Class Category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject. Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
- Case-based learning approach
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Business simulation course in collaboration with Capstone or marketplace, USA
- Mandatory summer internship of 4-6 weeks
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent corporate leaders
- Strong Mentor-Mentee system to support students
- Special classes for CAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/CET preparation
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
100% placement assistance