The study of the practical application of electricity, its generation, transmission, and distribution, is the focus of the electronics and electrical engineering programme.
It is concerned with the real-time problems of power system and electrical machine operation, maintenance, and control.
Electronics engineers lay the groundwork for today's communication systems. The Internet of Things (IoT), Embedded Systems, and Robotics all rely heavily on electronic knowledge. Specially curated programmes are taught in tandem with critical industry requirements at the Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering. The Department's hands-on projects, industry visits, and internships prepare students to enter the professional world with confidence.
- To provide excellent academic environment for quality education and knowledge generation in the field of electronics and electrical engineering.
- To foster a culture of interdisciplinary research and innovation
- To develop entrepreneurs and leaders to meet growing challenges of the industries
- To produce ethical Electronics and Electrical engineers, who have a strong sense of social responsibility and professional ethics.
Major Career Tracks
- Edge Intelligence
- AI in Healthcare
- AI Computing Platform
- Deep Learning Architectures
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Communication Engineering IoT
- VLSI Design
- Embedded System Design
- Automotive Electronics
- Electric/Hybrid Vehicles
- and Higher Education & Research