MIT School of Government (MIT-SOG) is dedicated to impart leadership training to the youth of India, who desire to make a career in politics and government.
The School has the clear objective of creating a pool of ethical, spirited, committed and trained leaders for the country by taking the aspirants through programs that have been designed methodically and diligently.
At MIT-SOG the youth are trained to accept challenges & take the mantle of leadership whether it be in governance or social responsibility. The vision and enterprising thought of bringing professionalism into these fields with the importance of education & training through this unique institution is crucial for MIT-SOG.
- To provide students with an interdisciplinary approach to learning with an emphasis on the Indian political system, governance, and administration.
- To imbibe in students’ ability to read and think critically about domestic and global policy issues.
- To provide a platform for youth to grow as compassionate citizens who are mentally strong, and physically fit high on spiritual quotient and integrity.
- To inculcate in students the tradition of Democratic Constitutional Values.
- To build the capability of students for participating as engaged citizens in service of their community and the world.
Major Career Tracks
- Political Analysts
- Policy Associates
- Political Strategists
- Political Consultants
- Election Managers
- Election Research & Campaign Managers
- Political Social Media Managers
- Constituency Managers, and
- Assistants in Parliamentary Affairs