The Department of Computer Science and Applications within the esteemed School of Computer Engineering and Technology at MIT-WPU delivers cutting-edge, new-age undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, meticulously crafted to equip students for thriving careers in the competitive IT landscape. Taught by eminent academic minds and seasoned industry professionals, these programmes delve into cutting-edge technologies, including Blockchain, Data Science, Big Data Analysis, Cryptocurrency, and Web Development, among others.
At the core of the department lies a sense of pride in its extensive academic affiliations with prestigious global universities. These collaborations pave the way for invaluable knowledge exchanges, facilitated through immersive international programmes and internships. Emphasising practical learning, students engage in live projects that enhance critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, and foster an innovative approach, laying the groundwork for a successful career.
- To acquaint students with the various sub-domains of computer science
- To make students understand the ethical, social, and moral responsibilities while handling and progressing technology ahead
- To innovate and integrate the application of computer technology across various domains
- To imbibe a sense of curiosity and research skills in students to advance the study
Major Career Tracks
- Security Software Developer
- Security Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- IT Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Architect
- Information Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Sales Engineer
- Network Security Architect
- Ethical Hacker