Innovation, design, development, deployment, usability, and presentation skills are in high demand in the field of computer engineering and technology.
To meet the unprecedented demand for aspiring engineers, the Department of Computer Engineering and Technology offers cutting-edge residential programmes.
These programmes are an excellent combination of academics, industrial exposure, research opportunities, and a wide range of co-curricular and extracurricular activities. The Department also hosts a number of workshops and skill-building courses to provide hands-on experience with software and applications such as Linux, Python, IoT, and Data Science.
- To provide an excellent academic environment for quality education and knowledge generation in the field of computer engineering.
- To foster a culture of interdisciplinary research and innovation
- To develop entrepreneurs and leaders to meet the growing challenges of the industries
- To produce ethical computer engineers, who have a strong sense of social responsibility and professional ethics.
Major Career Tracks
- Computer Science (CS)
- Digital Technology & Systems (DTS) Innovation
- IP & Entrepreneurship (IE)
- Data Science (DS)
- Management Science (MS)
- Network Security Specialist
- Wireless Network Engineer
- Network Architect
- System Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Architect
- Network Engineer
- Higher Education and Research