MIT-World Peace Centre Library
The World Peace Centre Library at MIT-WPU, also known as Shri Saint Dnyaneshwara World Peace Library situated at MIT Pune Campus boasts of a collection of books on varied subjects such as philosophy, humanities, religion, human rights, Vedic studies, Yoga, Literature, Psychology, Management, Education and related subjects. These books are used by students and staff for their knowledge enhancement and growth.
Rules & Regulation
- Students are supposed to take the membership of the library by producing their fee receipt of the current year.
- Only Library members can avail the library facilities.
- Enter the name in the entry register kept at the circulation counter.
- Home lending books and general books are issued to all eligible members.
- Students are permitted to borrow four books for the period of fifteen days.
- Borrowing of books can be made against the library card only.
- In order to get the books renewed, they have to be physically presented at the circulation counter of the library.
- Books are reissued only if there is no claim.
- Reference books, bound volumes, journals are not lent out of the library.
- Book in damaged condition will not be accepted from the reader.
- Loss of book must be reported immediately.
- The readers should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc. while borrowing the book.
- Duplicate Library I card will be issued against the Borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misbehavior or misuse of the library.
- A late fine of Rs. 1/– is charged per day for the books overdue.
- Library provides overnight issue of text books for its users. Only one book can be issued to a student against library card, for overnight use to be returned the next day by 10.30 a.m. A late fine of Rs. 10/– per day is charged for overdue books.
Circulation & Reference Section – 8.30 am to 6.30 pm
Reading Hall – 8.30 am to 8.30 pm
Title Collections: 28564
Total Volume : – 75000+
International titles – 12