Our placement cell offers specialized counselling for each and every individual School under MIT-WPU.
The Placement Office at MIT-WPU aims at helping our students acquire the best possible employability and entrepreneurship skills. Accordingly, we organize various well designed and tailor made training programmes both by industry experts as well as professionals, to equip the students with Soft skills, Interview techniques, Group Discussion skills, Personality Development skills, Written/Aptitude/On-line test skills etc. This systematic way of molding clearly reflects in maximizing placements of our students in various top MNCs/Foreign Companies/Corporates in India and abroad, with handsome packages. Many of our students currently occupy very senior positions in the Industry.
“To equip the student with relevant professional skills to match the industry expectations and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world”
- To be in continuous touch with the industry and stay abreast with every employment opportunity.
- To equip students with the necessary skills for their transition from the classroom to boardroom, by giving sufficient training.
- To ensure placement to all students in reputed corporate globally.
- To enhance overall student career development by conducting various on off campus industry interaction activities such as Seminars and Workshops, live research projects and in plant training.
To keep track of alumni career growth and to provide strong assistance for career betterment.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students and summer internship(training) for students with industries and reputed business from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counselling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel.
Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, and Corporate Meets.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Collaborate with industry for live projects, Research work, Workshop or any academic alliance, Industrial visit with many industrial organizations.