The Department of Business at MIT-WPU has a multi-disciplinary approach to driving students towards successful careers.
Each course offered here involves an in-depth study of management concepts that are the essence of the business organization factoring in various sector-specific needs and entrepreneurship.
These programs are designed to have a strong managerial foundation to overcome them through critical thinking and problem-solving skills. MIT-WPU is well-aware of the importance that research holds in teaching and learning excellence. A clear motivation and encouragement for creating new knowledge and competence are built by the faculty through new-age teaching pedagogy.
- To enhance a national and global perspective amongst potential leaders and entrepreneurs
- To infuse strategic approach, analytics, and technology into various disciplines of BBA and MBA studies
- To create a solid managerial foundation among students to overcome challenges in businesses
- To build socially and ethically sensitive managers
Major Career Tracks
- Project Management
- Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Development Executive
- Account Manager
- Investment banking
- Management consulting
- Brand Manager