Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
Bachelor of Fine Arts is a four year undergraduate course in the field of Applied Arts. Through rigorous degree program in visual arts education; the undergraduate course in Applied Arts combining artistic vision with industry needs. Art designers produce work of art to sell, educate, entertain and use their creative intelligence to deliver defined results or goals. The work produced by such individuals adorn publications, signboards, billboards, corporate stationery, websites, and many more media channels.
It’s a course specially developed to cater to the Advertising Industry and upcoming opportunities for creative professionals in a disciplined manner.
State-of-the-art infrastructure, a well-designed curriculum and a focus on developing industry oriented skills ensure a refined program for students. A host of extra-curricular activities shape complete individuals ready to achieve their dreams.
Learning beyond class room
- Field visits: Museums and galleries in and around Pune, Mumbai
- Participation in Various competitions
- Outdoor classes: Landscape painting, sketching
- Annual Art Exhibition
- Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad (BCS)
- Cultural: Events foster interests in drama, singing, dancing, plays