MBA Dual Specialization
As businesses shape and grow at a rapid pace, they demand individuals who possess versatile knowledge of multiple domains of business management. Keeping in mind the needs of the market, MIT-WPU offers a uniquely structured way to get a major as well as a minor degree in two fields of MBA simultaneously. The dual premium degree can effectively widen the sectors and career options which candidates can pursue.
MBA Dual Specialization
Rs. 6,00,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||MHTCET 23/CAT 22/MAT Sept 2022 To June 2023 /XAT 23||N MAT - (360 Score) GMAT - (800 Score)|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||MHTCET 23/CAT 22/XAT 23 : 85 & Above||NMAT - 280 & Above|
|MAT Sept 2022 To June 2023 : 95 & Above||GMAT - 650 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||MHTCET 23/CAT 22/XAT 23 : 80 & Above||NMAT - 250 & Above|
|MAT Sept 2022 To June 2023 : 92 & Above||GMAT - 550 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||MHTCET 23/CAT 22/XAT 23 : 75 & Above||NMAT - 230 & Above|
|MAT Sept 2022 To June 2023 : 90 & Above||GMAT - 500 & Above|
Minimum 60% aggregate in Graduation (3/4 Year Full-time Bachelors Degree) in any stream from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 55% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Valid non-zero score in the following National Level Test conducted by an apex testing body: CAT 2022, XAT 2023, NMAT 2022, GMAT 2023, PERA 2023, MAH-CET 2023 & Sep MAT 2022 onwards.
- Case-based learning approach
- Enhance Internal Competence for Outer Demand (ICODs)
- Cultivate entrepreneurial intelligence and benefit from Start-Up Mentoring
- Exposure to the corporate world through industry visits, summer internships, and live projects
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students through structured assessments, training, and grooming activities for internships and job placements
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Embedded ability enhancement courses in the curriculum to train students for the professional corporate world
- Our curriculum is aligned with the world renowned Bloom’s Taxonomy and LOCF Model
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
- Competency mapping for enhanced career support and progression
- Cross-functional learning with Major and Minor Specialisations
- A well-recognized Advisory Board of highly eminent national and international experts
- Learn from guest lecturers, management experts, and international faculty
- Corporate Social Responsibility CSR Executives, CSR Specialists, Senior Manager-CSR, CSR Coordinators, NGO managers
- Sports Management Athlete Development, Athletic Direction, Contract Administration, Contract Analysis, Corporate Partnerships Management, Facility Operations Management, Fitness Management
- Innovation Management Head of Innovation, Innovation Manager, Project Manager, Research Analyst, Business Development Manager, Product Designer
- Business Analytics Marketing Analyst, Financial Analyst, Personal Financial Advisor, Operations Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Business Analytics Specialist and Management Consultant.
Along with the most sought after degrees in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, etc. Candidates can pursue a minor specialisation in niche fields like CSR, Sports Management, and Innovation Management, among others.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporations are tasked with contributing to welfare activities and drive social impact. They require candidates at the managerial level to effectively conduct their CSR activities. The MBA CSR programme prepares the students to manage the CSR departments of top organisations, managing social startups, NGOs, and environmental firms.
The Sports Management industry has witnessed a 62% year-on-year growth in 2021.This high-growth industry needs enterprising managers to build intelligent and high-performance management systems. Here, the students learn the intricate methodologies to tackle the unique challenges in the dynamic sports environment and build better management structures. An MBA degree in Sports Management with MIT-WPU will open up a myriad of career opportunities in the niche domain.
Innovation is the key to building a sustainable and better future. The MBA Innovation Management course at MIT-WPU teaches students the core principles of innovation and entrepreneurship while cultivating the skills they need to shape new ideas and give life to new advancements.The students are trained to become entrepreneurs, identify market opportunities and take calculated risks for the best business outcomes.
The healthcare sector is growing at a rapid pace and it demands individuals who are trained in managerial skills like administration, planning and control, coordination and strategy-making. The MBA Hospital Management acquaints the students with the changing dynamics in the healthcare sector and public health and gives them the academic and practical insights to craft successful careers in the domain. They are honed into well-trained professionals who possess strong leadership, financial, and project management skills specifically in the global healthcare management ecosystem.
100% placement assistance